Welcome to Lakevue Elementary
The mission of Lakevue Elementary School is to work cooperatively with parents, students, and community members to help students become productive and responsible citizens. We will provide each student a diverse education in a safe, supportive environment that promotes self-discipline, motivation, and excellence in learning.
Excellence in education is cultivated through a partnership among students, parents, educators and community members emphasizing diligence and persistence.
Welcome to Lakevue!
It’s my mission to work with all staff to create and maintain a school that allows kids to become whatever they want to be! To do that, we aim to provide an environment and support a culture of safety, tolerance, hard work, and high standards for character development and academic achievement. Our staff plans to work with all children in an effort to create the best experience possible for kids and families and we hope to work with you in that effort. I hope you’ll communicate with your children’s teachers, school staff and me to support what we are all trying to do, together to make Lakevue and everyone who comes here the best they can be!
Principal, Lakevue Elementary School
Lakevue's Belief Statements
We Believe That...
· Students are the center of the educational process.
· Learning is a lifelong process.
· Quality educators make a difference in student's lives.
· Children need a safe, secure environment where they feel loved, feel that they belong and can take risks.
· All students are able to learn when given sufficient time and appropriate support.
· The school and community will teach the values of cooperation, compassion, tolerance and the work ethic.
· Each student will be valued as an individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
· By using and applying technology in our instruction, student engagement and performance will be
· Self-esteem and success are interrelated. Therefore, we will provide opportunities for students to develop a
love of learning, to learn how to set and attain goals which will lead to increased self-esteem and success.
· The consistent application of research-based teaching and curriculum maximizes student achievement.
· Teachers, staff, administrators, students, parents and community members share equal responsibility for
advancing the school's mission and must each hold high expectations for student achievement.